Monday, June 4, 2012

Pressed Powder (summer)




Pressed powder- I always use pressed powder after my foundation in the moring, partly to avoid a shiny face, and because I find it makes my makeup stay longer throughout the day. Here are some of my favourites...
  • No7- (as shown in the picture above) this powder came in my No7 compact, there are two shades, I use the paler all over my face, and the brown as a bronzer, they both really suit my skin tone. I find that with bronzers it's really hard to find ones without tacky glitter, and both these shades are really Matt. This product is amazing quality, I wish you could buy this separately, I would definitely recommend this.
  • Rimmel- this is another great product that I would recommend, the effect is similar to the No7, I love the scent (and the price). There's not much going between the No7 powder and this, exept the price (and at £3.99 this is far better), the only downside is the packagings not quite as sleek. But if your willing to comprimise on the packaging (like me) go for this.
  • MUA- This is a very good value product, I have very senstive skin so i was expecting this to irritate it (being slightly less good quality- which you'd expect for the price) but it didn't. If you just want a small powder compact to try out pressed powder I'd recommend this.