Now I've tried A LOT of moisturisers (partly because I love my skin to feel soft, and because my skin gets very dry) These are the two moisturisers I'm using at the moment but I'll go through some of my all time favourites now...
- Simple Daily 12hr mouisturinser- this is a very light moisturiser- which is very good for the day time; however I normally apply my mousturiser at night, then just use a mousturising foundation during the day, so I found this abit too light- and didn't see obvious results- this would be good for you if you were looking for a light moisturiser for during the day
- E45- I liked this moisturiser as it was A LOT thicker than the simple one, however it was a bit too think. I also found with the tube version it had a tendency to just randomly shoot out after you'd been squeezing it lightly for ages (as if it was clogged on the inside). This wasn't a problem with the tub version I used straight after, however as the tub was sooo big by the time I got near the end I had to bin it as it had gone all manky with constant use. I did see results with this one, and my skin felt smooth and moisturised.
- Nivea daily moisturiser- out of all the moisturisers I've tried this was my favourite. It had a good consistency thicker than the simple one- but not as thick as E45). I say obvious results with this one too, and (as it wasn't as thick) it didn't clog in the tube. It did have a tendency to all shoot out quite fast, but once I got to grips with how much pressure to use when squeezing it it was fine.
- amie morning clear- I first heard about the amie range in a magazine about two years ago, I then looked at the website to see if i should order some, I was just about to when I noticed some other moisturisers out there (that were a lot cheaper). I spotted this one the other day and (despite the price) I wanted to try it out. I chose this daily matt moisturiser as it's summer and I wanted to cut down on how much foundation I'm wearing (and go more natural). I've not tried this one yet, but I think it'll be good for the summer.