for those of you with annoyingly oily skin (like me) you'll know how important it is to feel like your skin is clear and looking at its health best. I use a daily scrub to exfoliate my skin and keep it smooth. here are some of my favourites...
- Simple triple action exfoliator- This is one of my favourite scrubs as you see the results immediately after usage. Your skin feels smooth, healthy and clean, as the tiny beads in this formula remove dead skin off your face revealing a new healthier looking layer underneath. I would recommend this for everyday use.
- clean and clear deep action face wash- I was expecting this to be much like the simple one, however when I used it it is was more of a what than a scrub the clue was in the name) so if you just want your skin to feel clean and fresh this is the one for you. However if you suffer from dry patches around your nose and cheeks (like me) then I'd recommend more of a scrub that a wash.
- Visibly clear pink grapefruit scrub- This is by far my favourite, it's much like the simple scrub, with the same results, but the smell just makes it 10 times better. It's fruity and fresh, and leaves your skin feeling soft. I would strongly recommend this.