- No7 foundation- Very little product is needed when applying this, so it lasts alog time, I find this good as the way I apply my foundation is just to even out my skin (not to change the colour). The packaging is really sleek, however I fee;l like alot gets waisted in the bottom of the tube. Nevertheless, I would recommend this product.
- Max Factor- The consistenmcy of this product is alot like the No7, however I prefered the cobverage this gave. It had a matt finish that still looked natural, and I found the coulour really matched my skin tone and blended well. This is my favourite founation so far.
- miss sporty- The consistency of this was alot runner, however I fund it easier to apply, it lasted longer, as I didn't use that much everday (as I used it as a concealer), The packaging looked abit cheap, and I didn't really li8ke the smell, however for the price it was really good.
- eyeko tinted mousturser- This doesn't really work well with the way I apply my foundation, if I was to use it all over my face it would be ok, however because I use it more as concealer (under my eyes ect.) it doesn't really have enough coverage. I also find my skin ends up loooking shiney, paretly becuase it's a mousturiser, and because of the glitter in the formula... over all this product was a disappointment. AND FOR THE PRICE!?
click on the pictures below to see product reviews for each essential.
Monday, June 4, 2012
Foundation (summer)
Labels:
everyday,
foundation,
products,
review