Monday, June 4, 2012

Mascara (summer)


Because my hair isn't anywhere close to black, I don't really suit the classic black mascara... that's never stopped me form wearing it though ;) haha... I'll go through my favourite mascaras, and I'm planning on repurchasing the best in brown. here they are...
    • Maybelline volume express- This is in magazines a lot at the moment, and everyone was recommending it so I really wanted to give it a go... I wasn't too sure at first (as my last mascara had a thicker constancy) however now I love it. What really makes a difference is the curved brush, it's sooo easy to use and I love the fake lashes effect it gives me. I don't usually go for volume with my lashes more for curls, however this gives me both. This was a really good buy, and for the price (£7.99), I would really recommend it.
    • collection 2000 curling mascara- This was alot like the maybelline one that I'm using at the moment, as it was part of the reason I went for a curved brush. I find curved wands really easy to use... I love the way they make your lashes look longer, and help you avoid getting mascara all over your face while applying it. I would recommend this mascara.
    • the natural collection (brown) mascara- This colour was much more natural for me, I didfn' actually choose this product ofr myself (I was given it in a secret santa) however it was really good to introduce me to brown mascara. I didn't really like the consistency of this product, it was rather clumpy and dry, although the overall effect was good. Can't wait to try out another brown mascara.
    • No7 full impact- this is a really good handbag mascara, the wands not that big, but it's really good for during the day (and makes your lashes look really long). It doesn't give much volume, just gives you natural looking lenthened lashes.